Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus
Get Your Company in Front of Buyers & Decision-Makers at ACS Fall 2023
Sixty-seven percent of our Fall 2022 attendees reported a positive experience with ACS Expo and more than 20% said they were more likely to do business with sponsors due to their participation in the event.
Don’t miss your chance to connect with this engaged audience at ACS Fall 2023. This highly-anticipated event brings together more than 12,500 chemistry professionals seeking new ideas, solutions, and partnerships for their work. Be the company they remember by downloading our prospectus and becoming a sponsor or exhibitor today.
The ACS audience is highly-educated and influential. More than half of our attendees have a doctorate, and 61% of surveyed attendees are involved in the purchasing process. Our unique sponsorship opportunities will give you premium access to this audience by facilitating engagement, positioning your organization as a thought leader, and maximizing your brand’s reach in person and virtually.
- Exhibitor booth packages, including exclusive hours and poster sessions
- Custom branding on event signage and marketing, including mobile app banner ads, stair clings, Expo Hall selfie wall, conference bags and more
- High-visibility virtual advertisements including banner ads in the “Know Before You Go” email and the full schedule page
- Speaking and presentation opportunities to elevate your brand, establish thought leadership and promote your products and services
- Career Navigator LIVE! booth packages and sponsorships to reach thousands of job seekers both on-site and virtually
Fill out the form to download our ACS Fall 2023 prospectus and learn how you can become an exhibitor or sponsor. Additional details on benefits, demographics, and health and safety are inside.
Who is ACS Meetings & Expositions?
ACS Meetings & Expositions are where chemistry professionals meet to share ideas and advance scientific and technical knowledge. By attracting thousands of chemical professionals, the meetings provide excellent opportunities for sharing your passion for chemistry, connecting with the world’s largest scientific society, and advancing your career in this ever-changing global economy.