Graduate School Recruiters
Showcase your program
The Graduate School Fair (GSF) will take place on Sunday, March 26 at 1:00 - 4:00 PM in Indianapolis, IN. Recruiters can reserve a table for $350 through February 8, 2023.
Your purchase of a table package will include:
- Complimentary expo only registration code for 2 people to attend ACS Spring 2023. You will receive the code in a separate email from your confirmation.
- A draped 6-foot table with 2 chairs
- One side of a poster board
- Institution signage on boar
- Access to electricity
- Boxed lunch for recruiters
- A list of Graduate School Fair student attendee emails
Schedule for Graduate School Fair
Before March 26
- Register for ACS Spring 2023. You will receive an email with a code to register two people for expo only to attend the meeting for free as part of purchasing your space.
- Prepare materials you would like to distribute or post on your board.
- Watch for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org about any updates to the event.
On March 26
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Check in, have lunch, and set up your table|
|1:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Speak to students about your program|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Pack up your table|
- The space will be open an hour early (12:00 PM) for recruiters. This time is for you to check-in, set up your space, and eat. We will have boxed lunches available during this hour.
- Please check-in as a group, especially if you are bringing students with you to staff your table.
- Find your space. Tables will be in alphabetical order by institution name.
- Push pins will be available to help hang your materials on the boards, but feel free to bring your own.
- Have questions once there? Go to the check-in table to speak to an ACS Staff member.
- Students will be allowed to enter the space at 1:00 PM.
- The fair will end at 4:00 PM. Materials must be removed by 4:30 PM.
- You'll receive a list of emails for students who attended the event by April 17, 2022.