Graduate School Recruiters
Showcase your program
The Graduate School Fair (GSF) will take place on Sunday, March 17 at 1:00 - 4:00 PM in New Orleans, LA.
Reserve your table early for the best price!
- Early bird reservation through November 25, 2023, is $300.
- Regular reservation (November 26, 2023 - January 6, 2024) is $400.
- Late reservation (January 7 - January 26, 2024, as space permits) is $500.
Your purchase of a table package will include:
- Complimentary expo only registration for 2 people to staff your table. Those listed as recruiters will receive a confirmation of their registration by email no later than February 23, 2024.
- A draped 6-foot table with 2 chairs.
- One side of a poster board.
- Institution signage on board
- Access to electricity
- Boxed lunches will be available.
- A list of Graduate School Fair student attendee emails.
Schedule for Graduate School Fair
- Make sure you have recruiters listed on your reservation, so they will receive their complimentary registration for the meeting.
- Prepare materials you would like to distribute or post on your board.
- Watch for emails from email@example.com about any updates to the event.
On March 17
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Check in, have lunch, and set up your table|
|1:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Speak to students about your program|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Pack up your table|
- The space will be open an hour early (12:00 PM) for recruiters. This time is for you to check-in, set up your space, and eat. Boxed lunches will be available during this hour.
- Please check-in as a group, especially if you are bringing students with you to staff your table.
- Find your space. Tables will be in alphabetical order by institution name.
- Push pins will be available to help hang your materials on the boards, but feel free to bring your own.
- Have questions once there? Go to the check-in table to speak to an ACS Staff member.
- Students will be allowed to enter the space at 1:00 PM.
- The fair will end at 4:00 PM. Materials must be removed by 4:30 PM.
- You'll receive a list of emails for students who attended the event by April 5, 2024.