- Talented 12: Chemical & Engineering News announces its 2023 rising stars in chemistry
- Brazilian Women in Chemistry Awards recipients announced
- American Chemical Society honors first Black American woman to earn a chemistry Ph.D.
- What is meat? (video)
- American Chemical Society announces Emily B. Kunchala as Treasurer and CFO
ACS in the News
- “Heat Wave and Blackout Would Send Half of Phoenix to E.R., Study Says” New York Times | May 23, 2023
- “The chemistry of fermented coffee” Ars Technica | May 19, 2023
- “‘Mind-boggling’ methane emissions from Turkmenistan revealed” The Guardian | May 9, 2023
- “Over 5,000 tons of dangerous fumes escaped from consumer products, study finds” CNN | May 2, 2023
ACS Axial, a blog from ACS Publications providing ideas, insight, and advice from the scientific community.