Every medicine you buy has an expiration date printed on it somewhere, but does it actually go bad? This week on Reactions, we explain the chemistry of drug expiration dates.
- Do Some Drugs Become Dangerous After Expiration?
- Testing Drug Stability for Long-Term Storage
- Stability Study of Tetracycline Drug in Acidic and Alkaline Solutions by Colorimetric Method
- That Drug Expiration Date May Be More Myth Than Fact
- Extending Shelf Life Just Makes Sense
- Expired drugs research letter
- Expiration Dating Extension
- Shelf Life/Expiration Dating
- Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything?
- How Reliable are Drug Expiration Dates?
- Technician Tutorial: Drug Expiration and Beyond-Use Dates