We’re getting closer to July and that means it’s time for fireworks. Join us as Chris Mocella returns to share what puts sparkle in the skies on the 4th of July. Learn about the pyrotechnic reactions that occur including testing techniques such as heat, spark, friction and impact. Tune in to ask your questions and prepare to be more informed this holiday.
What You Will Learn
- A review of the basics principles of pyrotechnics, fireworks, and energetic compositions, along with their effects
- Principles of ignition and initiating pyrotechnic compositions
- Principles of ignition sensitivity and sensitivity testing techniques, such as heat, spark, friction, and impact.
- Common analytical techniques for pyrotechnic compositions, such as spectroscopy, luminosity, microscopy, and thermoanalysis
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year