Learn about ACS's advocacy for chemistry and STEM-related issues and find out how to get involved.
How You Can Help (Act4Chemistry)
Join ACS’ grassroots legislative advocacy network to stay up to date on policy issues and contact legislators on behalf of chemistry and chemists.
What We Do
- ACS Urges Protection of Research Funding in Debt Ceiling Negotiations
- ACS endorses Durbin Amendment to Defense Bill to help STEM Workers Gain Residence
- ACS Requests Funding for CHIPS and Science Act in FY24
- ACS Endorses the CHIPS and Science Act
- ACS Urges Thoughtful Discourse on Research Security in USICA/COMPETES
ACS Members: Give your input on ACS Policy Statements
Don't let cuts jeopardize American innovation. Prepare yourself to talk about the impacts of cuts to federally-funded science.
Don't let cuts jeopardize American innovation.
Provide feedback to ACS committees on expiring statements, as well as ideas for statements that should be developed.