Research Highlights from ACS Spring 2023
Read press releases and watch media briefings from the ACS Spring 2023 meeting taking place virtually and in-person in Indianapolis on March 26–30.
- Cans or bottles: What’s better for a fresh, stable beer?
- ‘Glow-in-the-dark’ proteins could help diagnose viral diseases
- Crab shells could help power the next generation of rechargeable batteries
- Triggering bitter taste receptors could someday treat asthma, COPD
- Just add water: How diluting ouzo liquor could lead to better emulsions
- Is it COVID-19 or the flu? New sensor could tell you in 10 seconds
- Marijuana-derived compounds could reverse opioid overdoses
- Pulsing ultrasound waves could someday remove microplastics from waterways
- Modern origami method creates glass shapes by folding
- A puff of air could deliver your next vaccine (video)
Browse news releases by ACS Meeting
Global Impact Issues
Resources on some of the great global challenges of the 21st century.