New approaches are essential to deliver drugs and tool compounds against increasingly difficult targets. Rather than screening millions of drug-sized compounds, fragment-based drug discovery starts with libraries of just a few thousand very small molecules, or fragments. This enables a more thorough exploration of chemical space to find better starting points for lead optimization. Join us as Dr. Dan Erlanson explains all this and more in the third session of our symposium.
What You Will Learn
- Why fragment-based lead discovery can be useful
- How to find fragments—and avoid pitfalls
- What you can do with fragments
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year