How can green chemistry be applied to nanotechnology to achieve the high performance needed for advanced applications while preventing or reducing health and environmental impacts? Join James Hutchison from the University of Oregon as he discusses the foundations for greener nanotechnology and presents a case study that uses nanomaterial product innovation guided by green chemistry.
* If you are having technical difficulties viewing the video please try different internet browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer. If you still can not access the video please review the following computer prerequisites from our video hosting platform.
What You Will Learn
- The opportunity to achieve a net environmental benefit by bringing together green chemistry with nanoscience
- The role that green chemistry plays in designing high performance nanomaterials and efficient nanomaterial production
- How green chemistry and nanoscience can be used together to develop innovative new products with environmental benefits
- Celebrate Nano Day with ACS on October 9th with these articles, videos, podcasts, and pictures found at acs.org/nano
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.