A perceived notion of reactive metabolite formation as a standalone predictor of toxicity risks may be over exaggerated and that other factors such as body burden of the reactive moiety may be a better predictor. Join Deepak Dalvie of Pfizer as he discusses pragmatic risk mitigation strategies and the path forward for drug candidates that carry a RM liability.
What You Will Learn
- How we can confront reactive drug metabolites in drug discovery
- Can we predict reactive metabolite forming drugs, why or why not
- Practical strategies to manage reactive metabolites
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year