The moment has arrived to transform your scholarly science into a polished manuscript and to make it available to the world. But, are you ready to navigate through the labyrinth of journal selection, submission, and dissemination processes? Editors from ACS Journals are here to help make your experience as seamless as possible!
To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Editor-in-Chief Craig Lindsley of the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry and Editor-In-Chief Kelly Chibale of ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters as they provide tips to help you improve your chances of being accepted for publication in an ACS Journal by making your manuscript more lucid, succinct, and compelling.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Lori Ferrins, Topic Editor of the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry and is co-produced with ACS on Campus and ACS Publications.
What You Will Learn
- More scholarly publishing tips to write a successful manuscript and choose the most appropriate journal
- How to best select an ACS journal and find out more about their requirements to publish
- Real-life examples from submissions and some of the typical reasons for manuscript rejection
- Thursday, February 9, 2022 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- The slides will available for download on the day of the event