Artificial intelligence and other automated tools continue to become more ubiquitous throughout society, but how will this affect researchers as future applications of AI-powered algorithms impact each stage of the review and publishing process?
Join Sonja Krane of ACS Publications and Osvaldo Oliviera of ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces for an interview and audience Q&A session on AI and the impact to the peer review and publishing processes and systems. Be part of the conversation regarding the varied ways that the scientific and academic communities are embracing or resisting AI and get a glimpse into the current and future role of AI in publishing and peer review processes. Register now for a deeper understanding of AI as well as the critical issues to ensure its responsible and effective implementation in the scientific community.
This ACS Webinar is co-produced with ACS on Campus.
What You Will Learn
- How AI is positively and negatively impacting the publishing and peer review as well as the author, reviewer, and researcher
- How the scientific and academic communities are reacting to and using AI
- The present and future state of AI in the publishing and peer review processes
What an attendee said about this ACS Webinar!
I appreciated the explicit descriptions of how AI is used already within the review processes at ACS journals. Comments about future possibilities were insightful and thought-provoking.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year