The amount of waste that modern society produces is astounding. Could it be put to better use? Dr. James Clark, Dr. Avtar Matharu, and Dr. Andrew Hunt from the Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence profile different case studies on how modern technologies can be used to maximize the chemical potential of food and e-waste.
What You Will Learn
- What we now describe as waste can be an important future resource
- E-waste and bio-wastes (including food supply chain waste) are important resources
- Technologies exist to capture value from these waste streams
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year