In order to craft an effective proposal, your writing is just as important has having a good idea.
Join Program Manager and Assistant Director Nancy Jensen of the Office of Research Grants at ACS as she provides practical tips for identifying funding sources, suggests effective approaches for presenting research plans, and identifies some common pitfalls in preparing proposals. Also, discover how to deal constructively with rejection because even experienced researchers often have proposals rejected in this free, interactive broadcast.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Joerg Schlatterer of the American Chemical Society and co-produced with the ACS Graduate & Postdoctorial Scholars Office.
What You Will Learn
- Where funding sources can be located
- How to effectively present your proposed research
- How to avoid some common errors in proposal writing and constructively dealing with rejection
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year