Standards, Guidelines, and ACS Approval Program
ACS Approval Program for Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- ACS Approval Program for Bachelor’s Degree Programs
ACS promotes excellence in chemistry education for undergraduate students through approval of baccalaureate chemistry programs.
ACS Public Policy Fellowships
2017 ACS Green Chemistry and Sustainable Energy Summer School
Local Section Innovative Project Grant Program
Guidelines, Standards and Recommendations
- ACS Guidelines for Chemistry in Two-Year College Programs
A comprehensive model for two-year colleges granting associate degrees.
- ACS Guidelines and Recommendations for the Teaching of High School Chemistry
Guidelines for facilities, safety, and professional growth.
- High School Chemistry in the National Science Education Standards
Addresses science education standards specified by the National Research Council and provides models for meaningful classroom learning.
- Safety Guidelines
Use ACS guidelines to incorporate safe practices into your teaching curriculum.
- Tomorrow: A Report of the Task Force for the Study of Chemistry Education in the United States