Standards, Guidelines, and ACS Approval Program
ACS Approval Program for Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- ACS Approval Program for Bachelor’s Degree Programs
ACS promotes excellence in chemistry education for undergraduate students through approval of baccalaureate chemistry programs.
- Hazard Assessment in Research Laboratories
- Effective Chemistry Communication in Informal Environments
- Unlocking the Power of Renewable Plant Biomass
Dec. 1, 2-3 p.m. ET
- Project SEED Scholarships
Applications Due Dec. 1
Guidelines, Standards and Recommendations
- ACS Guidelines for Chemistry in Two-Year College Programs
A comprehensive model for two-year colleges granting associate degrees.
- ACS Guidelines and Recommendations for the Teaching of High School Chemistry
Guidelines for facilities, safety, and professional growth.
- High School Chemistry in the National Science Education Standards
Addresses science education standards specified by the National Research Council and provides models for meaningful classroom learning.
- Safety Guidelines
Use ACS guidelines to incorporate safe practices into your teaching curriculum.
- Tomorrow: A Report of the Task Force for the Study of Chemistry Education in the United States