In association with the ACS Committee on International Activities, the Office of International Activities (OIA) is the indispensable resource that advises and helps the American Chemical Society, the chemistry community, and individual chemists to advance globally.
The ACS International Center™ is a new segment of the ACS website devoted to providing listings of programs and opportunities, ACS-sponsored and non-sponsored, for funding of international research.
- Funding and research schemes, searchable by country & level of experience
- Info on the education systems, visa requirements, and language needs of other countries
- A calendar of upcoming events such as meetings, webinars, and symposia to help you connect to other internationally-minded chemists
249th National Meeting, Denver, CO - March 22-26, 2015
- The ACS Festival de Química is celebrating its ten year anniversary in 2015 and Ingrid Montes, ACS Director-At-Large, recently wrote a C&EN article about it. Read "Ten Years Of Growth For The Festival De Química" here.
- ACS's new executive director and CEO, Tom Connelly, was recently interviewed by Rudy Baum in C&EN. During the interview, Tom Connelly noted the importance of globalizing the reach of ACS. Read "Tom Connelly's Perspective on ACS" here.
Travel to the U.S. - U.S. visa process, visa waiver program, resolving visa issues
Travel from the U.S. - Information about planning your trip, traveling and doing business in other countries