Nomination Guidelines for LSAC-Sponsored Awards
- ChemLuminary Nominations are due by February 15.
- Any event held by a local section is eligible as long as it meets the criteria for the award.
- A local section may only nominate one event for each LSAC-sponsored award.
- ChemLuminary Self-Nominations will not be considered for local sections whose administration and financial forms were not completed and approved by February 15.
- The self-nomination must demonstrate the innovative aspects of the event.
- The self-nomination must also demonstrate the outstanding service aspects of the event.
Information to include:
The following information about the event should be included in the self-nomination:
- Impact on members and non-members
- Joint planning with another group
- Successes of the event
- Thoughts on how the event will be sustained