Symposium Organizer Webinars
This training webinar is very helpful for first-time symposium organizers, but is also recommended for more symposium organizers as a quick review of the process.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Reviewing all abstracts submitted to symposia
- Accessing Box and symposium workbook(s)
- Assigning abstracts to each session
- Uploading completed workbook(s) to Box
To Access MAPS
Login to MAPS using your ACS ID at maps.acs.org.
If you do not have an ACS ID, please follow these instructions:
- Select "Registering is easy"
- Create your ACS ID by providing the required information
- Return to MAPS and log in with your new ACS ID
ACS is committed to helping you work with MAPS. Support hours are subject to be extended around critical meeting deadlines. The ACS team commits to a 24-hour turnaround time to respond to and resolve issues. If you have questions about working with MAPS:
Call MAPS Support: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM ET
1-800-333-9511 (Toll-free US) or 1-614-447-3776