The chemical market continues to be affected in a myriad of ways by the global pandemic, and the results of the US election will soon determine how it will engage with the rest of the world.
Join Paul Hodges of International E-Chem and Bill Carroll of Carroll Applied Science during this free interactive broadcast for our bi-annual discourse on how changing demographics, politics and shifts in demand will affect the industry.
What You Will Learn
- How businesses can be more successful by taking a more holistic view of the environment in which they operate
- How companies are refocusing due to the shifts in consumer demand and the need to work towards a greener economy
- A macro examination of the state of the global economy and the implications for the US and other countries
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year