A year that began with conflict in Europe and has now seen it expand to the Middle East continues to cause reverberations through various markets. Meanwhile, companies are taking sides on making greener investments or sticking to business as usual as the climate crisis continues to worsen. How will the chemical economy adapt in 2024 as the delta between supply and demand continues to grow amid these and other worldwide economic, environmental, and geopolitical challenges?
Join Paul Hodges of New Normal Consulting and Mark Jones of MJPhD, LLC as they share data and their observations on what is affecting the chemical economy, what tough decisions lie ahead, and predict the factors that will shape industry in the near future.
This ACS Webinar is co-produced with ACS Industry Member Programs and ACS Division of Business Development and Management.
What You Will Learn
- Examining the current state of the auto industry and how it can help explain what is in store for other industries
- A look at the Q3 financial reports and why most analysts are not expecting any improvement in the coming year
- How years of stimulus in Japan have put its economy in a precarious situation, and what that could mean for the global market
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to register with ACS ID
- Slides will be available on the day of the Live event
What an attendee said about this ACS Webinar!
Great perspective on future developments in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
LIKE YOU CREATE
You belong here