Do you like your beer malty? Hoppy? Smooth? Light? Dark? With over 1,500 professional breweries and many dedicated home brewers, the United States takes the lead in producing this popular alcoholic beverage. Whether you’re a seasoned home brewer or just like to go “where everybody knows your name,” you don’t want to miss Dr. Charlie Bamforth, brewskie extraordinaire and Anheuser-Busch Endowed Professor of Malting & Brewing Sciences at UC Davis, as he brews up advanced insights and explanations about the chemistry behind beer brewing.
What You Will Learn
- The chemistry that underpins the quality of beer (foam, color, clarity, flavor).
- The chemistry that makes beer the healthiest of drinks.
- Differentiate between beers based on their chemistry
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year