The benefits and drawbacks of cannabis have been receiving a lot of attention, but what is the science? Analytical chemistry will play a vital role in understanding the implications of cannabis use for medicinal purposes and setting reference standards. Dr. Christopher Hudalla discusses the current state of cannabis research, and its possible future.
What You Will Learn
- The complexity of regulatory and legislative hurdles that impact scientific research in the area
- The difficulty in obtaining reference standards
- The future of cannabis research
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year