The future of agriculture is here. A spectrum of approaches are currently being utilized for the discovery of new insecticide products for crop protection.
Join us for a special broadcast for Chemists Celebrate Earth Week with Leader of Enabling Capabilities and Project Leader in Small Molecule Discovery and Development, Natalie Giampietro of Corteva AgriSciences, Indianapolis, IN, as she discusses the importance of sustainability in bringing new crop protection products to market, including advancements in synthesizing spinosyn mimics. During the free interactive broadcast, learn not only about Corteva’s commitment to development of sustainable crop protection solutions, but also why the control of crop-damaging pests is critically important for the global food supply.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by David Constable of the American Chemical Society and co-produced with the Green Chemistry Institute.
What You Will Learn
- The story of the natural product spinosyn insecticides and the pursuit of synthetic spinosyn mimics
- What are the driving forces creating opportunities for innovation in crop protection
- How Corteva incorporates sustainability into their discovery process
- Thursday, April 21, 2022 @ 2:00–3:00pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- Slides will be avalible to download on the day of the webinar