If you could forecast the chemical economy, what would you see? Join Economist Robert Fry as he analyzes the effect of pandemic to forecast an outlook for the global economy, with an emphasis on U.S. manufacturing and the chemical industry in particular.
Discover how the GDP, employment, industrial production, vehicle sales, housing starts, inflation, and interest rates will affect you during the coming year.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Keith Wing of Keith Wing Consulting is co-produced with the Science History Institute and Chemical & Engineering News.
What You Will Learn
- The future of domestic manufacturing and chemical industry
- The speed and timing of the recovery of the 2020 recession
- The long-term implications of the COVID-19 pandemic and the policy response to it
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year