As you make your way through your career, there are concrete and meaningful steps you can take to become eligible for a green card. Join Peter Asaad, Managing Partner of the Washington, D.C. based law firm, Immigration Solutions Group, to learn some practical tips to ensure you can get your green card through special fast track pathways for scientists, professors and researchers.
What You Will Learn
- Key green card pathways for scientists, professors and researchers.
- Steps toward eligibility that you can and should take each and every day.
- Tips for letters of recommendation that will lead to an approval.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year