The U.S. Immigration process can be a daunting and complicated process and many of the recent news headlines have created misplaced panic in the scientific community. However, a clear understanding of the new rules will restore your confidence.
Join Brian Getson, a Partner at Getson & Schatz, to discover how to maximize your chances of winning a green card in the EB-1/NIW categories as well as how President Trump's June immigration order will affect you and other foreign scientific researchers.
What You Will Learn
- How to time the filing of your green card application.
- How to maximize your chances of approval in the EB-1/NIW categories
- Why you should not worry about Trump’s June 2020 order
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year