You may have heard about the university lab accident at Texas Tech, fatal firework accident in Hawaii, and natural gas explosion at ConAgra plant. Dr. Mary Beth Mulcahy of the US Chemical Safety Board shares the amazing work done by the CSB investigative staff and the valuable lessons all chemists can learn to prevent chemical accidents.
What You Will Learn
- The Role of the US Chemical Safety Board
- Root cause investigations of chemical accidents
- Tips on how to prevent chemical accidents
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year