Whether you are a student seeking a career in a chemistry-related science or someone already employed seeking new directions, opportunities are plentiful if you know where to look and if you make the right connections. ACS National Meetings offer the chance to learn about the latest research and meet practitioners from every field of the discipline.
To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Jayshree Seth, Corporate Scientist & Chief Science Advocate at 3M and Christina Bodurow, Deputy Director and Chief Operating Officer of AViDD at Stanford University School of Medicine as they discuss the small and large decisions that can shape a career in chemical sciences as well as the fertile environment for networking found at ACS National Meetings and how to discover employment opportunities once you are there.
This ACS Webinar is co-produced with the ACS Committee on Science.
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare for a career in a chemistry related field
- Advice regarding making difficult career choices
- The important role that ACS Meetings (especially National Meetings) play, and the value they can add to your career development
- Thursday, February 16, 2022 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- The slides will available for download on the day of the event