You may have come across an infographic in your Facebook feed or seen them pop up on Twitter. If you haven’t yet, you will soon enough. The use of infographics is becoming more prevalent as a way to easily share information visually. Join us as Andy Brunning, the creator of Compound Interest examines how images and design can be harnessed to communicate chemistry effectively. He will share how and why he created Compound Interest, discuss his most popular chemistry infographics and how to present chemical information for a lay audience.
What You Will Learn
- Tips for communicating chemical information in a graphical format.
- Ideas for engaging a non-specialist audience.
- Suggestions for resources to create graphics based on chemistry.
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year