Society Committee on Education (SOCED)
The Society Committee on Education (SOCED) ensures that the American Chemical Society's educational activities focus on critical chemical education issues across all levels of instruction.
- Spring 2018 Board Report
- Spring 2018 SOCED Slides Council Report
- Spring 2018 Council Report
- Fall 2018 Board of Directors Report
- Fall 2018 Council Report
- Fall 2018 SOCED Slide Council Report
- Spring 2017 Board Report
- Spring 2017 Council Report
- Fall 2017 Board Report
- Fall 2017 Fall Report to Council
- Fall 2017 Slides Washington DC Council Report
- Spring 2016 Board Report
- Spring 2016 Report to Council
- Spring 2016 ChemIDP (slide)
- Fall 2016 Council Report
- Fall 2016 Board Report
- Fall 2014 Board Report
- Fall 2014 Report to Council
- Spring 2014 Board Report
- Spring 2014 Report to Council
- Science Education Policies for Sustainable Reform
ACS policy document on science education.
- Statement on Scholarship
An updated policy statement approved by the ACS Board of Directors that highlights the connection between innovation and scholarly activity across the entire spectrum of intellectual activities.
The classic 1984 SOCED report on the state of chemical education.