To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
From polyurethanes to epoxy resins to acrylics and other chemistries, polymeric coatings are everywhere you look. No matter your specific chemistry background, today more than ever scientists and engineers need a fundamental and practical knowledge of coatings, because it can be translated into lucrative technological opportunities in nearly any industry.
Join Professor of Materials Science and Engineering Marek W. Urban of Clemson University as he teaches you the basics of coatings science, how it can be beneficial for existing businesses, and how it can create exciting new businesses.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Bryan Tweedy of the American Chemical Society and co-produced with the Office of Career and Professional Education at ACS.
What You Will Learn
- How to capitalize on fundamental knowledge to create innovative polymeric coatings
- What is the role polymeric coatings on the future of functional materials
- Examples of environmentally compliant and sustainable polymeric coatings
- Thursday, June 2, 2022 @ 2:00–3:00pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- Slides will be avalible to download on the day of the webinar