Green Chemistry News
- What is Green Chemistry
- Design Principles
- Green Chemistry Institute
Subscribe to The Nexus Newsletter
Subscribe to the Nexus Newsletter and receive Green Chemistry news in your inbox every other month!
Green Chemistry News & Announcements
- Learn about the call for symposia, programming and travel information for the next annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference.
- Learn about new sustainability tools from GCI and the Pharmaceutical Roundtable: Making Sustainability Assessment Accessible: Tools Developed by the ACS Green Chemistry Institute Pharmaceutical Roundtable in ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering.
Nexus Blog Highlights
- Visit the Nexus Blog on the ACS Network.
- Asymchem Recognized for Excellence in Green Chemistry
- Merck team wins 2022 Peter J. Dunn Award for Green Chemistry and Engineering
- UN SDG Goal 7 Affordable & Clean Energy: Greening Electricity Generation By Sunshine
- Levoglucosenone: A Chiral Platform Molecule Produced from Biomass
In Case You Missed It…
- Read a new article from the GCI Pharmaceutical Roundtable: Streamlined life cycle assessment of single use technologies in biopharmaceutical manufacture in New Biotechnology.
- Meet the new Heh-Won Chang and Nina McClelland Award winners.
- Learn how GCI is developing a road map for mainstreaming green and sustainable chemistry concepts and practices into the chemistry curriculum in the Journal of Chemical Education.
- Read the article authored by members of the GCI Pharmaceutical Rountable: Sustainability Challenges and Opportunities in Oligonucleotide Manufacturing, in The Journal of Organic Chemistry.