Get Involved, Stay Involved
ACS offers many ways to get involved at the local, regional, and national levels. There are opportunities for everyone, whether you are a student, just starting your career, or a seasoned professional.
Find tools and information geared towards your interests in the following:
Community Outreach Volunteer Resources
– Chemists Celebrate Earth Week (CCEW)
– National Chemistry Week (NCW)
- Quick Volunteer Opportunities
- Looking to get involved with ACS but don’t have a lot of free time? Browse these short-term tasks.
- ACS Senior Chemists
For members with valuable experience who wish to share their knowledge.
- ACS on Campus
ACS on Campus is dedicated to preparing graduate students, post-docs, and tenure-track faculty for the professional hurdles they face in their careers.
- ACS Outreach Volunteers of the Year
The Committee on Community Activities (CCA) recognizes local section and international chapter volunteers and their outstanding contributions to community outreach.