Committee on Professional and Member Relations
What We Do
The core mission of the Committee on Professional and Member Relations (P&MR) is to advance through Board-level policy recommendations the professional and economic interests and stature of ACS members worldwide. For more details, see the P&MR Information page.
- Membership trends, long-range and short-range plans and experimental programs
Industry Member Advisory Board
- Providing enterprise-wide strategic recommendations pertaining to the need for commercially aligned members and the recruitment, engagement, and retention of industry members, worldwide
ACS National Awards
- Improving the efficiency of the selection process
National Awards Advisory Board (NAAB)
- Understanding the National Awards from a financial perspective
- National Awards Sponsors and ACS Board Awards
- Strengthening guidelines and selection process
Who We Are
The Committee on Professional and Member Relations (P&MR) is a seven-member Standing Committee of the ACS Board of Directors. LaTrease E. Garrison, Chief Operating Officer, ACS, is the interim staff liaison.
If you have any questions or comments about the work of the Committee on Professional & Member Relations, contact the staff liaison, John Katz, at (202) 872-8070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.