Most human communication is spoken and done without much thought or planning. Lucky for us, speech is impermanent and endless reanalysis is rarely possible. However, communication in the digital age by PowerPoint, Word and email can be dissected and reanalyzed. Good workplace communication requires planning and consideration.
Join Mark Jones of Dow Chemical, as he discusses the importance of clear communication during this free interactive broadcast co-produced by ACS Professional Education. You will discover key concepts of effective presentations, how to best present complex data, as well as expand the discussion to include emails, reports and other documents.
What You Will Learn
- Better communication of data and pitfalls to avoid
- A common framework for effective communication
- Answers to some of the most common questions that were not addressed in the previous webinars
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year