The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed shortcomings in many sectors of the chemical economy. The supply chain, once mundane, is now a top priority. Companies are struggling to deliver, and the public is noticing the problems. At the same time, a paradigm shift is underway towards a greener economy.
Join us for this bi-annual discourse as Paul Hodges of New Normal Consulting and Bill Carroll of Carroll Applied Science return to share how shifts in production, demand patterns, and geopolitics are reshaping the chemical industry.
This ACS Webinar is co-produced with ACS Industry Member Programs and the ACS Division of Business Development and Management.
What You Will Learn
- How the US election could impact international trade and supply chains, especially with China
- What the rising rates of national debt mean for the market
- What is the new vision for oil and the petro-chemical industry going forward?
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year