Can’t wait until Oct. 5 when the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences announces the winners of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry? Neither can we.
To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Laura Howes of Chemical & Engineering News and a panel of special guests as we feed chemists’ Nobel frenzy during our annual webinar on all things Nobel. The assembled panelists will discuss how the chemistry recognized by the prizes has changed over time and make their best guesses at who will claim chemistry’s big prize this year. During this free interactive broadcast you can cast your virtual vote and ask the panelists questions about Nobel-worthy science.
What You Will Learn
- Who are our front-runners for this year’s Nobel Prize in Chemistry and why
- How the prize has changed what sort of chemistry it celebrates
- Big ideas in chemistry that we think should someday win the prize
- Thursday, September 29, 2022 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- Slides will not be available for this event