“Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
To register, sign in using your ACS ID.Log In
Don't have an ACS ID? It's free and easy to create one »
This ACS Webinar has ended.
Registrants of this webinar will receive an email with the opportunity to download the slides and view the unedited recording for a 24 hour period after which it will be removed, edited, and become an ACS member benefit.
Join Dorothy J. Phillips and Florian Schattenmann for a friendly virtual discussion between the 2024 ACS President-Elect Candidates to discover more about each candidate’s values as they answer questions relevant to young chemists as well as the entire Society. Become more informed of their specific goals during this free interactive broadcast, and get the information you need to confidently cast your vote.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Amber Wilson of Green Analytics, LLC and co-produced with the ACS Younger Chemists Committee.
What You Will Learn
- Meet the ACS President-Elect Candidates
- Listen as the candidates share their vision for ACS
- Ask your questions and receive your answers Live
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023 @ 2-3pm ET
- Free to register with ACS ID
- There will be no slides available for download for this webinar