U.S. College students have life-changing experiences by taking advantage of semester abroad programs at their college or university. But what about after you graduate? Enriching experiences abroad don't have to end once you enter the working world.
Join Jaclyn Assarian, an Outreach and Recruitment Specialist with the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program, as she details how you can conduct research, teach, and carry out professional projects in over 135 countries around the world. Discover which Fulbright U.S. Scholar award is right for you no matter your experience: from postdoctoral to early career candidates, from faculty to industrial chemists, awards are available in a wide range of fields, including chemistry and other STEM fields.
What You Will Learn:
- Background on the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program, including program goals and eligibility for grants available for U.S. citizens
- Details on awards to all world regions of particular interest to ACS members, particularly those open to postdoctoral researchers and early career academics, that facilitate teaching, research and professional projects abroad
- Insight into the application and review process as well as tips for submitting successful applications
- Thursday, May 19, 2022 @ 2:00 - 3:00pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- Slides will be avalible to download on the day of the webinar
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.