The chemical industry continues to deal with supply chain issues, inflation, and other effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, there is increasing pressure to switch from fossil fuels to recycled feedstocks in production. With all these factors, what will the economy look like when things begin to settle?
Join us as Paul Hodges of New Normal Consulting and Bill Carroll of Carroll Applied Science take stock at what has been happening this year and where things may be headed in 2022.
This ACS Webinar is co-produced with ACS Industry Member Programs and ACS Division of Business Development and Management.
What You Will Learn
- A breakdown of current employment and salary trends for chemists
- How long are the current supply chain and inflation issues going to last, and what will the new status quo look like when things settle?
- Currently, the commodities chemical industry is based in large interdependent complexes in the Gulf of Mexico. Will the use of recycled materials in the future disrupt this for a more localized model?
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year