The availability of jobs and advancement opportunities isn’t what it was 5 years ago. What can you do to stand out from the rest and advance your career? Well, when the going gets tough, the tough use their networks. Dr. Dennis Guthrie, and Dr. David Harwell profile the latest changes in the job market for chemists and explain how you most likely already know the person that can give you your next big break.
What You Will Learn
- The latest information on the job market
- How to tap in to the networks that you may not even know that you have
- Removing the negative stigma that networking is difficult and awkward
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year