Celebrate the start of a new year and National Mentoring Month by shaking up your assumptions about mentorship and using research to develop your mentorship skills and networks.
Join Renetta Tull, the Vice Chancellor of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, University of California, Davis and Sonia Zárate, a Program Officer at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute to discover why questioning our assumptions and adopting evidence-based approaches will make mentorship more meaningful and the culture of science inclusive.
What You Will Learn
- The impact of effective mentorship on research productivity, academic and research self-efficacy, and career satisfaction
- The attributes of effective mentorship that contribute to persistence and success
- How you can use evidence-based approaches to optimize formal and informal mentorship
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year