How does the law remain favorable toward the validity of chemical and pharmaceutical formulation patents?
Join Partner Justin Hasford of Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner as he explores the recent developments in patent law and in particular non-obviousness of chemical and pharmaceutical formulation patents. During this free interactive broadcast you will be apprised of these developments, which can substantially impact patent protection of chemical and pharmaceutical innovations.
What You Will Learn
- Chemical and pharmaceutical formulation technology is highly complex, and various approaches are not “obvious to try”
- Hindsight reasoning is legally improper and cannot be used to invalidate patent claims
- Conclusory, unsupported expert testimony is likewise legally improper and cannot be used to invalidate patent claims
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year