Join Dehua Pei of The Ohio State University as he describes how the novel CPPs were discovered, their mechanism of action, and their applications for delivering peptides and proteins in vitro and in vivo. After this presentation you will discover how Cyclic CPPs may finally realize the potential originally hoped for cell-penetrating peptides.
What You Will Learn
- A well-defined mechanism of action including mechanism of endosomal escape
- Unprecedented delivery efficiency (>100% cytosolic delivery efficiency)
- Greatly improved drug properties such as oral bioavailability and biodistribution
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year