The mystery continues… Back by popular demand, Deborah Blum, Pulitzer-prize winning science writer and author of “The Poisoner’s Handbook”, is returning to dig deeper in to the history of murder, poison and forensic investigation. Bring your questions for Deborah and learn more about a fascinating chapter in forensic history.
What You Will Learn
- Why poisons are a useful tool in scientific communication
- The dangers of Carbon Monoxide
- What was the golden age of poisoners?
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year