Your technical skills are top notch, but how do you have the skills to move from managing an experiment to planning and managing an entire project?
There is both an art and science of running successful cross-functional project teams. A project manager has the central role in the communication of information in all three modes, Upward, Downward and Lateral.
Join Barry Weinstein, President of Barry M. Weinstein & Associates, during this free interactive recording to discover how to determine project goals and objectives as well as the three key measurement criteria and how to apply them.
What You Will Learn
- Become familiar with the planning activities required for successful team projects
- Understand key aspects of executing a team project, measuring success in terms of cost, schedule and performance criteria
- Learn key ways to successfully transition from your former job to a project management position
- Project Management for Technical Professionals – ACS Professional Education In Person Short Course
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars® Library: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- More Value: Members with the Premium Package receive up to a 40% discount on ACS Meetings & Events registration fees
- Access to SciFinder®: 25 free activities through CAS