You’ve made it through undergrad, but grad school is a whole new ballgame. Dr. Sam Pazicni takes you through the grad school process from year one to year four. Learn how to find a mentor, balance your studies with your teaching obligations and most important, how to succeed in graduate school. This is the first presentation in our Grad School Series.
What You Will Learn:
- The differences between an undergraduate chemistry program and a graduate chemistry program
- The structure of a typical Chemistry Ph.D program and the sequence of events you would expect over the 5+ years of the program.
- Strategies for success in a graduate program in Chemistry
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year