What it takes to succeed at work and what it takes to succeed in interviews are very different skills. Landing an interview during a recession is challenging, and video interviewing adds another layer of complexity. But once you understand how managers make hiring decisions, you will be far more successful in landing the job you want.
Join speakers Bob Corlett, President and Founder, and Aileen Hedden, Vice President of Client Engagement at Staffing Advisors, during this free interactive broadcast as they share how to adapt your interviewing skills for a virtual world.
What You Will Learn
- How virtual interviewing differs from in-person interviewing and how you can use the format to your advantage
- How to make an effective case for yourself (without bragging)
- How to apply timeless principles that are successful in any interview setting and at every career level
The Fine Print
ACS Webinars® does not endorse any products or services. The views expressed in this presentation are those of the presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Chemical Society.
Benefits of Membership
- ACS Webinars Archive: Every one of our 250+ past webinars available on demand
- Save Money: Members receive discounts on meetings, development courses and more!
- Access to SciFinder®: Members receive 25 complimentary SciFinder® research activities per year