We need water to survive--and Earth is covered in it! Unfortunately, almost all of that water is salty. In this week’s episode of Reactions find out why getting freshwater from ocean water is a lot trickier than you might imagine.
- Thirsty? How 'bout a cool, refreshing cup of seawater?
- As Water Scarcity Increases, Desalination Plants Are on the Rise
- How Much Water is There on Earth?
- Why is the ocean salty?
- Weird Science: Types of Salts in Seawater
- If we don’t want to run out of water, we should look to the sun
- Why Does Water Dissolve Salt?